Monday, April 20, 2009

Kind of Like The Shit


Kinda Like A Big Deal (feat. Kanye West) - Clipse

The real reason I never started a blog until now is that I knew I'd hate the pressure of posting something semi-frequently. And sure enough... no new content for two weeks. Amigos... the wait is over. The Clipse! New Album! First Single! Featuring Gay Fish! OMG!

Malice: "A far cry from a stash in the rental van/ I'm the reason the hood needs a dental plan."

Holy Shit!

I remember seeing a trailer for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie when I was eleven and going into hyper-ecstatic overload--running around the yard, throwing things, yelling at the clouds, trying desperately to purge the adrenaline from my system and somehow restore bodily control. That's how I feel right now. Till The Casket Drops still doesn't have a release date. UUURRRRGGGHHHHHH. Gotta get my Commander Adama on and just bottle it up. You have your orders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment